Community is the vision of God for his church. So that in a growing church the individual is not lost, we offer the opportunity to join a small group.
A small group consists of 4-12 people, who usually meet regularly at someone's home. It is a place where we can be there for each other and share life together. We celebrate together, pray for each other, and support one another in the daily challenges of life.
In sharing on issues of the Christian faith, we strengthen our relationship with God. Through mutual sharing and prayer, we deepen our relationships with each other and God.
If you are interested in joining a small group, see the list below and contact the leader via email. Better yet, join us this Sunday and meet some small group leaders in person.
Ongoing Small Groups
- Kabaty Home Group - 7 pm. Contact Elias for details.
- ssDNA (Scripture Studies for Doctors, Nurses, and all medical professions) - 7 pm. Contact Esther for details.
- Bielany LIFE Group - 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm. Group meets every other week. Contact Przemek for details and directions.
- Women's Bible Study - 10 am - 12 pm. Meets at ICF. Contact Anna for details.
- Politechnika (ChSA) - 6 pm - 8 pm in the Faculty of Mathematics building (glass building on the main campus); Koszykowa 75. Contact Wilfred for details.
- Women's Small Group - 6:30 pm - 9 pm in Kabaty. Group meets every other week. Click on Connect link above and let us know of your interest.
- Lazarski Young Adult Meeting (YAM) 7 pm - 8 pm at Jana Wasilkowskiego 11/30 near Metro Imielin. Contact Fiifi for details.
- Vistula University - 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm. Contact Neide for details.
- Veterinarian Young Adult Meeting (YAM) in Ursynow - 7 pm - 9 pm. Contact Chloé for details.
- Mokotow LIFE Group - 8 pm. Contact Cesar for details.
- Bemowo LIFE Group - 7 pm. Contact Felix for directions.